Monday, September 15, 2008

Lehman, Merrill Lynch, and AIG.

Today was not a good day for Wall Street.

I'm not much of an economics student--all I know is that paper=pretty and coins=shiny and if I give enough of them to the nice cashiers they let me take stuff home with me. ;P

but I do know that these are some big, big companies and it is not good to see them in such trouble. Hence, the link dump.


Lehman Files for $639B Bankruptcy


AT A GLANCE:Lehman Files For Bankruptcy; BofA To Buy Merrill


AIG Seeks Funds From JPMorgan, Goldman After Fed Balks at Loan


Fed calls on banks to tide over AIG


Credit crisis topples US financial icon


Epic Selloff: Dow Plummets 504 Points


Wall Street crisis: Lehman staff tell their stories


Lehman Brothers' UK staff may not get paid


Nervous Investors Rattled by Lehman


Florida pension fund, Citizens hold Lehman securities


Merrill Lynch seals future with Bank of America deal

No comments: