Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've been so busy lately. I keep thinking, "hey, I should post about so-and-so," but then I get distracted by shiny objects and forget.

Nancy Pelosi absolutely broke the law and should resign or face impeachment. Will it happen? Of course not. And I suspect that the next Democratic preisdent is going to really frickin' regret it when a Republican speaker returns the favor. ;P

Speaking of presidents, I'm really liking Fred Thompson. I hope he runs. I don't trust McCain, Giuliani's too liberal, and Romney's a flip-flopper. In fact, if one of those three is the final candidate, I may have to vote Libertarian.

Above average hurricane season predicted this year, but that's what they said last year. This year, I suspect they're going by actual weather patterns rather than covering their arses in case of another Katrina. At the same time, theNOAA is predicting continuing drought for this area. We had a solid rain today, but the way I've noticed groundwater levels dropping, it will take more than a couple of inches every other week to keep things green.

I've managed to incorporate more exercise into my life and I've started drinking more water. Next goal: eating at least three servings of fruits and vegetables every day.

I tried going to bed earlier, but despite my best efforts, my body wats to stay up late and sleep in in the morning. But then, I already knew it didn't respond well to reprogramming.

No comments: